6/28/2011

YUM!

Remember my post about this?



Well, as you know, frozen yogurt is one of my FAVORITES.  I have a mad and outta control sweet tooth, so I try to make healthy decisions.

 Sometimes

Well, I mentioned getting my frozen yogurt at a place in town called Yoghut, BUT tonight as I was grocery shopping I came across this little number




and OH-EM-GEEE! It's delish with only 120 calories per 1/2 cup!  You know that makes me smile considering I've been known to chow down on 1/2 a carton some of this



*which has 260 cals. per 1/2 cup might I add

 But, that is beside the point...

The point IS...rather than driving to go get 1 cup of strawberry granola yogurt from Yoghut, I can make my way over to Publix where a carton will be a freezer walk away AND last me a few weeks!
Hmm, good or bad thing?

And just incase you aren't a berry/granola eater, there are other flavors of the Publix frozen yogurt like: cookies & cream, chocolate, peanut butter cup, moose tracks, yada yada.  

Do any of you have a favorite healthy treat?  If so, do tell!!

I'm off to watch the Gamecocks in the 2nd game of the college world series finals!! It's best out of 3 and we WON last night! YAY!!
*And in case you were unaware, we are the reigning NATIONAL CHAMPS*




GO COCKS!


xxoo
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! I am going to get some of that Publix yogurt asap! I have the biggest sweet tooth around. My current obsession is the reduced fat ice cream cone from McDonalds. They are big & only 150 calories! mmmm... can't think about them before bed or else my tummy will start growling!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! :) I want to respond to everyone so please make sure your email address is set to where I can write you back! Thank you SO much for reading! It means the world to me!