6/24/2011

Viva Las Vegas

Hello my lovelies! I am officially back! I need to start off by saying I MISSED Y'ALL!! I thoroughly enjoy checking up on my favorite blogs daily, but over the past week I haven't been able to!  I don't know if any of y'all know this, but iPhones and Vegas don't mix.  The service is TERRIBLE!  You have to turn off the 3G just to get a phone call or send a text!  No bueno.  But honestly, I was super excited when I got home because I knew I had lots to read! :)  

Vegas was fun-filled, but kind of relaxing all in one!  The first day we got lunch and walked around the city because we were a little exhausted from the time change and all. 

At Yolo's

Caesar's


Friday night the Miss Universe Org. always has a dinner at Koi for the directors, their family & their friends.  It's really nice being able to see everyone that you don't normally get to throughout the year.


With my mom and our friend, Don

My stalker self found out that Khloe Kardashian was going to be at club Chateau for her birthday party Friday night and I freaked out! (love Keeping Up w/ The Kardashians...don't judge me) Low and behold one of our friends knew a girl who used to work there or something and coincidentally was planning on going!  We were so fortunate she let us come along AND sit at her table...which happened to be right next to where Khloe and her peeps walked by!


Inside the club

I tried to get pics, but they were practically running and my camera was a  tad bit slow...

Khloe!

Kim & her boo, Kris
She is soo tiny and precious in person...she was nice enough to wave!

And there is Lamar about to walk in

Haha...sorry those are so horrible, but I PROMISE it's actually them!
Heather and I went to fight the crowd inside to get a better look, but all we got to see was Rob...

Can y'all tell that's him??


And I am soo sorry I did not capture this creature's dance moves.
Let your imagination run with you...

After that eventful night, we decided to chill on Saturday.  We shopped and walked around...a LOT!



Sunday was here before we knew it!  We slept in, visited with some friends, then it was time to get ready! We had to be in our seats by 5:30pm for the live telecast to start at 6 (9 Eastern Time).



For some reason they were CRAZY strict on cameras this year, so I couldn't take mine with me (hence the zero pictures from inside), but it was an amazing show! Our Miss SC, Courtney, made it into the top 8! yay!

We were up pretty late after the show, so on Monday I was ready to get on that plane and get to my own bed.  Unfortunately, our flight wasn't until Tuesday morning.  Soooo, we walked around some more, ate some more and shopped (a little bit) more.

At the Wynn


I had a fabulous time, but I was happy to be back.  There's just something about being home :)

***

Did y'all go anywhere or do anything special for fathers day?  My daddy had to stay home and play golf work while the girls got to go play!  I'm sure he didn't mind a bit ;) He would live on the golf course if he could!  

Well sweets, my Friday night is consisting of watching the Gamecocks in the College World Series playoffs and catching up on all my bloggies.  I hope everyone has a wonderful night!! 

Xxoo
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day! :) I want to respond to everyone so please make sure your email address is set to where I can write you back! Thank you SO much for reading! It means the world to me!