6/15/2011

Hasta la vista...

That's right loves, the day has arrived...

And this will be in clear view in just a few hours!


I will be in Las Vegas until next Tuesday for the Miss USA pageant to support my mom's RPM girls! (if you're lost..I go over this here)

I went last year, which was my first time to Las Vegas, and had a BLAST!


The Donald

Opening number

Top 5

Kristen Dalton giving up her crown
(She was my mom's Miss NC USA 2009 who won Miss USA 2009)

About to announce 1st runner up & winner!

Rima Fakih-Miss USA 2010

LOVE!!

I can't wait to post pictures from this years trip!! I hope everyone has a great weekend!!

***

Don't forget to watch Miss USA this Sunday on NBC at 9pm ET!

***
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. Ooo that sounds like so much fun!! I;m jealous! haha.
    Btw, i just came across your blog and love it. Love reading it and everything :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous! Have a blast!

    xo
    Kate
    http://raisinghellandamazinggrace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! :) I want to respond to everyone so please make sure your email address is set to where I can write you back! Thank you SO much for reading! It means the world to me!