6/11/2011

Love at first bite


These little babies are my absolute favorite on-the-go breakfast/lunch/or snack! Being in school and working, my schedule doesn't always go along with meal times.  These are perfect to have with you just in case you get a little hungry and you want something healthy!  I get them from Publix, but I'm sure they have them just about anywhere!  I haven't tried any of the other flavors yet...mainly because I'm a creature of habit and I am obsessed with the lemon flavor!

Have any of you tried Luna bars before?

Sorry such a short post, but I'm headed out the door to finish watching the S. Carolina/UConn baseball game with my boo, my roommate and her boyfriend!

Hope everyone has a wonderful Saturday!!

Xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day! :) I want to respond to everyone so please make sure your email address is set to where I can write you back! Thank you SO much for reading! It means the world to me!