6/15/2011

What I'm loving today

Hey girls! I hope everyone's had a good start to their week.


I really enjoy reading blog posts on things y'all love at the moment, so I figured I'd give it a go!


I'm loving...

1.  The fact that my Louis Vuitton speedy arrived the other day!

2. Gold jewelry! I used to be such a silver girl, but honestly, I have made a complete 180.  Don't get me wrong...I love my DY ring

I wear it every day (yes, with my gold..don't judge) because it is, and always will be, my most favorite gift.  But, like I said, I am obsessed with gold right now.  Here are a few things I've got my eye on

Aren't these pieces fun?!

3.  Frozen yogurt!  And if you're in Columbia, Yoghut.

Y'all, talk about AMAZING!  And it's a healthier alternative to satisfy your sweet tooth.  Get to googlin' some frozen yogurt around you!  I promise it doesn't disappoint!

4.  Essie Nailpolish.  I have always been a die-hard OPI fan, but I recently started buying Essie.  They always have the cutest colors!  Right now I've been switching back and forth between

"Sand Tropez"
and "Ballet Slippers"

They are both softer colors, which I'm not usually too wild about, but I have thoroughly enjoyed these!

5.  Coral!  As you all can tell, I am a pink lover, but the color coral just makes me happy!

I'll take these, thanks :)

And speaking of Essie, maybe I'll try out "Coral Reef" next

6.  Murder Shows.  HA!  Law & Order: SVU and Criminal Minds to be exact.  Ok, I'm not really JUST loving these considering I've watched them for years, but over the last few days I. Can't. Stop. Watching.  Mostly because of

Him

aaaand HIM
HELLLLO! And you are welcome.

Well lovies, I'm off to bed!  I have lots and lots of packing to do tomorrow! ;) Nighty night! Xxoo
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. Ah! I just blogged about how much I love Ballet Slippers by Essie! Love Sand Tropez, too. Ok... you have to fill me on how you respond to comments by using email. Because when you responded to my last comment, I got it in my email. I must know how to do this!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! :) I want to respond to everyone so please make sure your email address is set to where I can write you back! Thank you SO much for reading! It means the world to me!