Hello hello! I have tried this once, and lets just say that was a major fail. However, after days months of religiously stalking my favorite blogs I figured it was time to take another stab at it :)
That being said...
I am officially going to put everything I have into making this bloggy work!
Ok, so first things first...This is Moi
*with my boo, but you'll hear more about him later ;) And no, he does not always look like wolfman
I was born and raised in the south and couldn't imagine living anywhere else. I love ZTA, my University of South Carolina Gamecocks, fashion, the color pink, ribbons and bows, Lilly, the lowcountry, sea food, country music..along with some beachy tunes, boat rides, horse races, and lots and lots of sunshine!
*with my boo, but you'll hear more about him later ;) And no, he does not always look like wolfman
I was born and raised in the south and couldn't imagine living anywhere else. I love ZTA, my University of South Carolina Gamecocks, fashion, the color pink, ribbons and bows, Lilly, the lowcountry, sea food, country music..along with some beachy tunes, boat rides, horse races, and lots and lots of sunshine!
I'm a biology major with a minor in Public Relations and Advertising. Only God knows what made me want to follow in daddy's footsteps and be a dentist, but BOY was that the wrong move. Me sitting in botany classes learning about plants...organic chemistry classes learning about carbon? Um..not so much. BUT, I do love my PR and advertising classes, so I make the most of it. I'm two classes away from graduation, and I couldn't be more ready for a "big girl" job with an income cause this girl needs some moolah.
My family is absolutely to die for.
My dad is a cosmetic dentist. He is precious. He has an extremely dry sense of humor and is almost too smart for his own good.
My mother is a gem. She is truly my inspiration, and I only hope to grow up to be half the woman she is. She works for the Miss Universe Organization (MUO) and produces 3 state pageants a year..Miss South Carolina USA & Teen USA, Miss North Carolina USA & Teen USA, and Miss Louisiana USA & Teen USA. She got the job when she was in her early 20's. My aunt Jan (my mom's middle sister) was Miss South Carolina USA 1979 and when it was time to give up her crown the MUO needed a director for South Carolina. *Insert my mother here* She (with tons of help from my aunt Jan, my aunt Ann, and my grandmother) started something extremely special and since then has gained two other states!
My dad is a cosmetic dentist. He is precious. He has an extremely dry sense of humor and is almost too smart for his own good.
My mother is a gem. She is truly my inspiration, and I only hope to grow up to be half the woman she is. She works for the Miss Universe Organization (MUO) and produces 3 state pageants a year..Miss South Carolina USA & Teen USA, Miss North Carolina USA & Teen USA, and Miss Louisiana USA & Teen USA. She got the job when she was in her early 20's. My aunt Jan (my mom's middle sister) was Miss South Carolina USA 1979 and when it was time to give up her crown the MUO needed a director for South Carolina. *Insert my mother here* She (with tons of help from my aunt Jan, my aunt Ann, and my grandmother) started something extremely special and since then has gained two other states!
I have two older brothers, Ryan (30) and Paul (27). Although having a sister would have been lovely all of those times my brothers snuck up and made fun of my trying to wed Barbie & Ken, my brothers have been so amazing. They've been there for me through EVERYTHING, and I can honestly turn to them for anything. Love you dudes :)
Ok, I know my bloggy is lacking, but I am new and hope I can get some advice from all of you to help!! Please feel free to give me any tips :)
xxoo
No comments:
Post a Comment
Your comments make my day! :) I want to respond to everyone so please make sure your email address is set to where I can write you back! Thank you SO much for reading! It means the world to me!