7/07/2011

What's in the bag?

Today I thought I would give a sneak peek into the depths of le Louis because I LOVE when y'all do this!  Guess I'm a snoop, but I wanna know what everyone's must-have-in-purse essentials are and how everyone organizes!

Let's take a lookie shall we?



1. Hobo wallet -- y'all this is a serious MUST have.  You can take it out and use it as a clutch!  It has so many compartments for everything you need for a night out on the town!

2. Heaven-on-earth in form of a cosmetic bag.  More on this later...

3. Koozie -- will. not. leave. home. without. one.  And I most certainly will not carry a bevie without one of these hugging it.  You just never know when you may be in desperate need for a cold one.

4. My little pink camera.  I am a picture nazi and will snap a photo every chance I get.  I love printing pictures out and framing them/making collages/modge podgeing things with them/ANYthing!

5.  Sunnies!  I am in LOVE with tortoise and found these babies at Target!  Only 12 dolla..thumbs up.  I like to wear cheap-o sunglasses to the beach and what not so I don't have to worry about them.

6. Nail polish -- I despise when my freshly painted finger nails chip...SO I bring along the nail color I'm wearing at the moment just in case!

7. My keys -- Ok, that's a given.  And a quick fact for you: I'm one gal who NEVER looses her keys.  The second I am done using them they go straight into purse.  H always throws them down somewhere and I hear on a regular basis "Hold up, I can't find my keys.." Grrrrr.

8. My i-phizzle.  Not pictured because I'm taking the photo with it.  I would use my camera, but my camera cord is all the way upstairs I wanted to show it...lazy?? Nah. But I do always have my phone with me.  I have to be in-touch with my peeps and I google EVERYTHING known to man, so without said phone I would be lost.

Okay, so back to my "heaven-on-earth in form of cosmetic bag".  Before I show you ladies this, I must thank PinkLouLou from Confessions of a 20 something for this fabulous idea.  She posted a while back about finding a perfect cosmetic/organizing contraption for your purse from Target, so what do I do?  Fetch one for mahself.  Hers is a little bigger because she has le Speedy 35, but this gal has the 30 so I had to downsize.

Say hello to my little friend.



Perfect, right?!


I am a froo froo kinda girl, so if I'm out and feel like I need a touch-up, I must have everything at my fingertips so I'm able to "froof-up". ( I thank my diva of an aunt for introducing that word into my vocab ) Here we have:

1. Lotion -- this is a little tube I took from a hotel because it fits perfect! I, of course, refill with my own smell-good stuff because some hotels just don't know the meaning.

2. Viva la Juicy -- my absolute favorite thing on this planet.  I have this in a huge bottle and wear it every single day.  I have other perfumes that I switch back and forth to for seasonal reasons and what not, but THIS my loves, is what I smell like 99% of the time... So I carry around this baby incase I need some freshening up!

3.Hair ties & bobbi-pins -- because you never know what mother nature will come up with next

4. Mac Brush -- I would carry all of my brushes (avec eye makeup) if my bag was a smidge larger, but sadly it is not.  SO, I carry around this for bronzing reasons.

5. TWO tubes of mascara -- I never put just 1 kind of mascara on.  It just doesn't work that way.  2 is always better than 1.  It makes your lashes fuller (in my personal opinion) if you apply lots, so I switch back and forth between the 2 until they are at perfection.  Plus, if one isn't making you happy, slap another on and you're good to go.

6. Black & brown eye-liner -- I switch between the two from day to day depending on my outfit, so I have to carry both.

7. Hand sanitizer -- I apply religiously.  I am so weird about clean hands and use this after doing just about anything..after meeting new people, after (and sometimes during) shopping, after each customer at work, after pumping gas, after taking Merlin out, and if I think about it and haven't put it on in a little while..yep.

8. Chapstick & lipgloss -- I use chapstick before putting on gloss..always.  I just feel like it goes on smoother or something.  I really like Express Plum Passion, but it's kind of sticky, so I only use this if I really need the color.  My FAVORITE new gloss is the Two Faced Glamour Gloss in Pillow Talk.  It's light and subtle...loves.

9. Mac Studio Fix -- This has been my favorite press powder for a few years now.  It gives you the perfect amount of coverage.  You can always apply it with a brush for lighter coverage, too!

10. Bronzer -- My favorite right now is Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess.  It's not too dark so you don't look a fool every time you put it on.

11. Ibuprofen -- When I feel a headache comin' on, or any ache for that matter, I immediately pop 2 of these.  It works magic.  I know some people are against pain meds, but NOT this lady.  Bring em on.

12. My engraved compact mirror -- I got this as a gift for my Debutante ball back in 2007.  Even though I carry my make-up compact, the mirror on it gets dirty, so I like to have this with me, too.

And there you have it ladies!

What do y'all carry with you day-to-day?


Have a fabulous Thursday!!

Xxoo
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day! :) I want to respond to everyone so please make sure your email address is set to where I can write you back! Thank you SO much for reading! It means the world to me!