7/11/2011

My girl crush...

Jennifer Joanna Aniston



via 


SERIOUSLY?!  Why can't I look like that?
She is hot and you know it.

This celebrity crush began with Friends at an early age.  My family bought all the seasons when I was in middle school = I've seen every episode..a few hundred times.  She has always been my favorite character.  I fell in love with her personality...as well as her Ralph Lauren job & ever changing hairstyles.  I was smitten.  And now I cannot miss any movie or interview she does.  All of them are GREAT!

I mean, who wouldn't love her?!

~She is a fabulous actress.
~She looks happy all the time.
~No matter what she goes through, it seems like she has such a positive outlook on it all.
~She's always smiling.
~She's funny.
~She's real.

Unlike this weirdo
And I will admit she doesn't look this busted all the time, but homegirl is a HOME WRECKER.  I got no time for that business.

ANYWHO...

Jen, you are an inspiration, you're timeless and I love you...AND Brad is an idiot.

P.S. Could you please let me know what your workout regimen is?  Cause this...


ain't fair.

Does anyone else have a girl crush?!

Happy Monday!

Xxoo
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. Me, me, me... I have a girl crush on her too. Seriously she's as close to perfect as a girl can get. And I want her bod, too. That last picture makes me want to go to the gym...

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! :) I want to respond to everyone so please make sure your email address is set to where I can write you back! Thank you SO much for reading! It means the world to me!